Recommended VPS for your FreeBSD or Linux Server + Custom Iso Allowed (Free $20 credit for limited time, grab it now)
At previous post, I describe about how to set dns at domain registrar and register for account in mydomain.com.
Today I’ll continue pointing blogspot with my domain.
The only requirement for this step is account in blogger.
With assumption I already signup at blogger.
I continue to create new blog.
1. Login to blogger to start
2. Click "Create a Blog"
3. Success, I’ve new blog
4. Choose template
5. Click Settings
6. Click on "Publishing"
7. Click "Custom Domain"
8. Enter my rasyid.info here
9. Settings were saved succesfully
10. Login to mydomain.com to manage dns change.
11. Click "click here" to manage domains not registered with mydomain.com
12. Click on rasyid.info link
13. Click on "disable forwarding"
14. Put "ghs.google.com" at CNAME
15. Wait for a day then goto dnsreport to check if CNAME changed.
16. At this step, good job 🙂
This information is enough, I can reach my blogspot blog using http://rasyid.info 🙂