Recommended VPS for your FreeBSD or Linux Server + Custom Iso Allowed (Free $20 credit for limited time, grab it now)
From Greg blog :
Continuing my quest to avoid a 1.0 release at all costs, here is version 0.10.0. The most important things in this release are support for 1700 platform emulation and WIC modules Chris added in 0.8.0-RC1. The tutorial has gotten a general update, along with documentation for using the new WIC modules. It also now includes a section with an up-to-date hardware reference that details all the models emulated by Dynamips, which adapters are supported and in which slots. Questions regarding these issues are (understandably) common on the forums.
* Support for the 1700 platform new to Dynamips 0.8.0-RC1. See the tutorial for supported platforms and modules.
* Support for WIC-1T, WIC-2T, and WIC-1ENET. See the tutorial for supported router platforms and usage.
* Support for NM-CIDS and NM-NAM. Note these are just "stubs" (at least as of this version of Dynamips). You can connect to them using "IDS-Sensorx/0 = …" or "Analysis-Modulex/0 = …" but they don’t actually do anything. See the tutorial for platform support.
* FS#154 – added "confreg" command to set the configuration register of router(s) from Dynagen. e.g. "confreg r1 0x2142" followed by "reload r1". Note changes to the config register will not be displayed in a "show ver" until the router is reloaded.
* FS#182 – Second port of PA-C7200-IO-2FE was not usable
* FS#177 – crash on malformed interface entry in net file
* Dynagen now automatically picks a PA-2FE-TX rather than a PA-FE-TX when referencing a FastEthernet on ports 1-6 on a 7200. You can override this to mimic the old behavior with "slotx = PA-FE-TX".
* the vbs file that launches SecureCRT sessions was missing from the Windows installer package
* Changed the state shown with the "list" command for virtual switches from "n/a" to "always on" to avoid confusion.
* Added an up-to-date list of hardware emulated by Dynamips to the tutorial. Thanks to ggee for performing the initial documentation in this post: http://7200emu.hacki.at/viewtopic.php?t=1831
* Accidentally only gave the NM-16ESW 15 interfaces.