I’ve spend my time more in reading google reader, plurk or check email. I’m not so sure how much time I spent for that activity. Rescue time will help me to find that 🙂
Here’s step by step installation process of rescue time in windows xp :
1. Go to signup page for personal account that freeÂ ( at the time I wrote this posting).
2. Download data collector for windows here.
3. Double click installer to start install.
4. Pick installation destination folder.
5. CLick Next
6. Click Install
7. Installation will start and when its over. Click on Finish button.
8. Make sure to fill login information.
9. Click Verify button to check if login information is accurate.
Rescue time will put itself into tray.
Collecting all your activity and send to server.