While waiting for FreeBSD 7.0 release 🙂
Just wondering average file system in datacentre, OS etc
Like Amazon, do they use spesific filesystem, OS likewise 🙂
Google Reader Gears Search, I forgot found that post today in either digg or stumbleupon 🙂
Generally this script will add search function in google reader, google reader not add search function (yet) into application. But with google gears application I’m sure that facility will come.
Since I always found good post always get burried I use manual method, try to remember and visit the blog and doing manual search before bookmark the address.
Since this script will help me to solve the problem I try to install Greasemonkey in Firefox then try the greasemonkey script.
I think many other people don’t know this feature so I make it in screenshot mode 🙂
1. Install greasemonkey plugin for Firefox from here
Checking after restart Firefox
My friends laptop got crash till he must buy new harddisk, before erase and completely destroy the harddisk he ask for his CD key.
He use original Windows XP Professional, same as me ( I use campus agreement hehehe)
After doing search in internet I got few software that able to retrieve Windows XP key or related software:
1. Keyfinder, download here
The Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a freeware utility that retrieves your Product Key (cd key) used to install windows from your registry. It has the options to copy the key to clipboard, save it to a text file, or print it for safekeeping. It works on Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Windows Vista, Office XP, Office 2003, and Office 2007.
2. RockXP, download here
Small Warning : RockXP is a tool that allow you to retrieve passwords. To do that, RockXP use a third party tool called Pwdump2.exe, an opensource software (Sources are included in RockXp). This tool retrieve HASH password of Windows. Unfortunatly, some Antivirus detect this tool like a Virus, but it’s not.
RockXP allows you to:
– To retrieve and change your XP Key
– To retrieve all Microsoft Products keys
– To save your XP activation file
– To retrieve your lost XP system passwords
– To retrieve your lost RAS (Remote Access Settings) passwords
– And to generate new passwords
Those two software will work fine as long operating system goes well, for corrupting system then this articles might be usefull.
Windows XP and Vista Product Key Recovery
Quote from author site :
There are many programs available for extracting the product key from a Windows XP or Vista installation. The only problem is that they generally require the computer to be functional to run. These programs are useless if the operating system is corrupt and the computer will not boot into Windows. Fortunately, there are other options. This article explains how you can retrieve the product key with just the ntuser.dat file from the machine. You can also download a stand-alone version of my decrypter tool.
Recommended Books :
- Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Windows XP Edition (Shelly Cashman) (Shelly Cashman)
- Office 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- Microsoft Office 2007 Illustrated Introductory, Windows XP Edition (Illustrated Series) (Illustrated Series)
- Microsoft Office Project 2007 Step by Step (Step By Step (Microsoft))
A lot of scenario in my mind with "free" things around domain, hosting and email which is DNS.
There is many provider offer DNS management for free like :
these provider offer dns management that you can use for :
- Hosting your blog for free at awardspace, pointing your email at google apps plus other facility in google like gtalk etc.
- Hosting your blog in your own server, pointing your email at google apps
- Hosting your own email with free hosting from awardspace or other free hosting
Off course first scenario is the best, only need domain to start
Wait, if you wanna free domain then you can check out this thread :
"Win a year’s worth of hosting at BloggingTips.com"
Make sure to prepare yourself to win by reading this article :
I use phpmyadmin in daily environment, do I still know sql command?
My sql file too large, it’s hard to import using phpmyadmin, please help me
Some question around mysql from my student, my false make them spoil using phpmyadmin all day long 🙂
Here’s my answers :
1. Command to create database
create database databasename
2. Delete database
drop database databasename
3. Import database
mysql -uusername -ppassword databasename < databasename.sql
4. Export database
mysqldump -uusername -ppassword databasename > databasename.sql
5. Pick database and choose one to manage
6. List all table in database
Illustration in mysql command line :