Little background for this plugin :
- How to increase rss subscriber ? ( I see many post around this)
- I see that many of my blog visitor came from search engine and socialbookmark, I wanna say hi and thank you.
- I wanna give them proud, like ‘stumbleupon.com’ user.
- I wanna try to write simple wp-plugin 🙂
Example output :
Welcome digg.com user 🙂
If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed Thanks for visiting!
just simple as that 🙂
rthanks stand for referer thanks, just show little appreciation to blog visitor plus encourage them to subscribe for rss feed.
How to use :
1. Download rthanks.zip
2. extract and upload to plugin directory
3. activate plugin
4. edit single.php and add :
upside "if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post();"
5. save single.php and upload to server
6. test the script 🙂
Sample rthanks in action :
- Stumbleupon example
- digg example
- Google, search for "lab topology for ccna,ccie" (click on rasyid.net) address result.
Credits for this plugin :