From gns3.net :
The GNS3 0.4 release is available. It includes lot of new features and improvements, among them:
- A dynamic mode (no design/emulation modes)
- A new .net save/load.
- c1700 and WICS support.
- PIX emulation.
- Dynamips’s ATM bridge.
- Capture feature for links from the GUI.
- IDLE PC calculation from the GUI.
- GUI improvements (save the window state when closing GNS3 …)
- Annotation feature.
- Project feature (you can keep router configs, nvram …)
- NULL NIO support.
- PDF export.
- New languages.
The next release is planned for late April and should introduce:
- A simulated host based on the LWIP TCP/IP stack which will support some basic services (Web …)
- JunOS olive on Qemu support (to confirm).
- A symbol library.
- Features to use GNS3 for making network diagrams.
- New GUI improvements and options.
We hope you will enjoy this new version. We and beta testers spent lot of time to test this release, however if you find a bug feel free to send us a mail (be sure this is a bug !).
You can also send us your comments and feature requests but please keep in mind that we works on GNS3 during our free time and in an open-source spirit because we believe in the community.
Download link :