DNS, playing big part in internet . When it’s not work or behaves ugly nothing you got than famous message ” Can’t resolve hostname ” or ” Unable to find IP address of …. ”
I used to use my freebsd dns server or Linux dns server in the office but when it come to travel time and your ISP DNS not working then I need a solution for my windows XP.
With maradns we can make our surfing activity faster since resolver ask for server that reside in our computer.
Here’s my quick and dirty way:
1. Download maradns(windows version) here
2. Extract the file and move it to C folder , or you may rename the folder to “maradns”
Now you have C:\maradns
3. Go to maradns folder then double click file run_maradns.bat, don’t close the windows
4. Edit your tcp ip setting , put 127.0.0.1 on ”preferred dns server”
5. Good job, you may continue to surf