Recommended VPS for your FreeBSD or Linux Server + Custom Iso Allowed (Free $20 credit for limited time, grab it now by click Here)
Deal with gammu and mysql make learn more about mysql feature in mysql 5.0 called trigger.
Books always good to start with so I choose MySQL Stored Procedure Programming book to start with but others might help to for someone looking for practical solution in cookbook form etc :
- High Performance MySQL: Optimization, Backups, Replication, and More
- MySQL Cookbook
- MySQL Stored Procedure Programming
- MySQL in a Nutshell (In a Nutshell (O’Reilly))
- MySQL Administrator’s Bible (Bible (Wiley))
- Understanding MySQL Internals
Looking around in google make me find some interesting links around trigger in mysql, here the list :
- A Tutorial on Database Concepts, SQL using MySQL, basic concept including terms.
- MySQL Triggers Tryout, Onlamp explain it with sample.
- Creating Triggers, tips for creating trigger.
- MySQL Triggers Tutorial, more detail explanation of mysql trigger line per line.
- MySQL Triggers, Auto-generate additional information in the database.
- MySQL triggers, case study.
- How To Use Triggers to Track Changes in MySQL, more advance sample.
- MySQL Triggers: How do you abort an INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE with a trigger?
- A Little MySQL Trigger Manage Tool
- Handling UPDATE errors in MySQL triggers
Wew, a lot of example but for deliver due project I’ll use cron. Once I get the point I’ll try out trigger 🙂