The best way to learn language programming is write the code itself.
Many times I see that sentence
I take learning by doing model plus copy paste 🙂
Beside reading manual, forum, chat as place to search for code I like this one :
Krugle approach is very sweet.
Krugle offer three tabs:
- Tech Pages
I myself like projects result , followed by tech pages then Code ( I know that I’m newbie hahahaha)
Search result for “php ajax” lead me to many interesting place that I never knew .
A search engine for developers. Sweet
P.S : If you ask about firefox plugin then it’s your luck day, see the plugin here
DNS, playing big part in internet . When it’s not work or behaves ugly nothing you got than famous message ” Can’t resolve hostname ” or ” Unable to find IP address of …. ”
I used to use my freebsd dns server or Linux dns server in the office but when it come to travel time and your ISP DNS not working then I need a solution for my windows XP.
With maradns we can make our surfing activity faster since resolver ask for server that reside in our computer.
Here’s my quick and dirty way:
1. Download maradns(windows version) here
2. Extract the file and move it to C folder , or you may rename the folder to “maradns”
Now you have C:\maradns
3. Go to maradns folder then double click file run_maradns.bat, don’t close the windows
4. Edit your tcp ip setting , put 127.0.0.1 on ”preferred dns server”
5. Good job, you may continue to surf