Apache/2.2.4 (Win32) PHP/5.2.1
Yes, my friend like to collect what server that run with specific domain.
Such online tools exist in internet like :
Using these tools, server can be "guest" but how accurate this information and whats this information for?
just for fun, nothing else 🙂
I just try mod_security within freebsd box to modify it’s banner which result :
for apache 1.37 I run
1. Install mod_security
kongja# whereis mod_security
kongja# cd /usr/ports/www/mod_security
kongja# make install
2. Edit httpd.conf
Make sure this line exist :
LoadModule security_module libexec/apache/mod_security.so
3. Activate mod_security by adding these lines in httpd.conf to modify the banner
SecServerSignature "Solaris 10"
4. Restart apache server and finish
Check again using netcraft or untroubled
Change Solaris 10 to other, like GWS/2.1 ( google engine? hehehehe) or girlfriend name 🙂
Wow, many framework for PHP get mature and stable. One of them is Zend Framework, already reach 1.0.0 version
Unfortunately I still stick with PHP4 not ready yet for PHP5 since Zend Framework only for PHP5.
Maybe this framework will ‘force’ me to use PHP5 in production (not in cgi style hehehehe)
From Zend Framework site :
This is the first production release of Zend Framework.
Many thanks to the scores of PHP developers who have worked for many months to make this product milestone possible. Zend Framework has followed a mission to provide classes that are extremely simple, yet powerful and extensible. Zend Framework is now the best class library available for PHP 5 web application development.
The Zend Framework project has developed solutions to solve frequent needs of web application developers, including the following areas:
- Powerful MVC framework
- Database access solution that balances ORM with efficiency and simplicity
- Lucene-compatible search engine
- Advanced I18N support
- Robust authentication/authorization classes and input filtering
- Many other useful classes to make you as productive as possible
- Thorough and high-quality test suites and documentation
- Open-source development process with an active community provides continuous review and testing
The Zend Framework is the best PHP 5 framework to meet modern business needs, being licensed under the New BSD license. The Contributor License Agreement assures that all code has been provided freely.
Zend Framework is already in use in dozens of applications, so it is proven to be production-ready."
Download Zend Framework 1.0.0
By the way, if you wanna try framework that support PHP4 and PHP5 you’ll consider using CodeIgniter
My Vmware 6 trial is over but I already install FreeBSD 4,5,6 and 7 using it. After have some spare time to test VirtualBox 1.4.0 power ( able running vmdk) I give it a chance.
Generally what I do is adding each disk to disk manager and run that disk.
Here’s the steps :
1. Open VirtualBox and push CTRL+D or click File -> Virtual Disk Manager
While waiting for my lecture my laptop got hotspot signal. I hate waiting, so I try to install GNS-3 in my windows XP laptop.
What is GNS-3?
Taken from GNS-3 site :
"GNS-3 is a graphical network simulator that allows you to design complex network topologies. You may run simulations, or configure each device, from a simple workstation to a powerful Cisco router.
To allows complete simulations, GNS-3 is based on two existing projects:
- NS-3 , a discrete-event network simulator for Internet systems, targeted primarily for research and educational use.
- Dynamips, an IOS emulator which allows users to run IOS binary images from Cisco Systems.
GNS-3 is an open source product that may be used on multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux, and MacOS X.
In the current version (alpha release) which is still under heavy development, GNS-3 works only with Dynamips. The ns-3 simulation mode has not been implemented yet.
Currently supported features:
- Design of high quality network topologies.
- Emulation of Cisco routers.
- Load-balancing on multiple hosts/hypervisors when in emulation mode.
- Topology import and export.
- Image exports (PNG, JPEG, BMP, XPM)."
For complete windows package download here :
This packages contains :
- Dynamips 0.2.7
- WinPCAP 4.0
- Python 2.5
- Qt 4.2.3 DLLs and the MinGW DLL.
- PyQt 4.2
Lets install :
1. Double installer, click Yes
I like groove 2007 but I get confused operating other office 2007, I must find way to save file in ms office 2007, etc.
Can I use standard menu like ms office 2003 style?
Thats my problem :-), I just feel like learning Open Office. But I’m luck enough, after googling I get great software that able to help me to solve this problem.
This software called : "Classic Menu for Office"
My steps to get it work in my office 2007 :
1. Download the file here
2. Double click installer to start installation phase
3. Click Next