I like groove 2007 but I get confused operating other office 2007, I must find way to save file in ms office 2007, etc.
Can I use standard menu like ms office 2003 style?
Thats my problem :-), I just feel like learning Open Office. But I’m luck enough, after googling I get great software that able to help me to solve this problem.
This software called : "Classic Menu for Office"
My steps to get it work in my office 2007 :
1. Download the file here
2. Double click installer to start installation phase
3. Click Next
I just looking for the list in google until find it in hacki forum 🙂
Here the list from here :
7200 (7206 only)
– C7200-IO-FE (FastEthernet, slot 0 only)
– C7200-IO-2FE (FastEthernet, 2 ports, slot 0 only)
– C7200-IO-GE (GigabitEthernet, slot 0 only)
– PA-FE-TX (FastEthernet)
– PA-2FE-TX (FastEthernet, 2 ports)
– PA-4E (Ethernet, 4 ports)
– PA-8E (Ethernet, 8 ports)
– PA-4T+ (Serial, 4 ports)
– PA-8T (Serial, 8 ports)
– PA-A1 (ATM)
– PA-POS-OC3 (POS)
– PA-GE (GigabitEthernet)
By default workspace created by manager in groove 2007 will set partcipant role. My friend complain about his workspace, why his worspace come into playing chess area. One of person he invited add that tools in the workspace.
After dig for help (F1)
Solution is simple, just change the role to guest :
1. Right click on a username
2. I took Hanz for example, choose Role
Yesterday I met my friend who work as sysadmin in a ISP, we talk a alot about how things work in ISP. Specific things I think useful is they use Mikrotik and Cisco.
That conversation lead me to know more about mikrotik and other useful information around Mikrotik.
Basically Mikrotik become widely use in my town, because it’s cheap but powerfull. Suitable for small to medium company. Even my friend ISP use Mikrotik too.
I try to search internet jungle and list interesting lisk I found :
1. About Mikrotik, from wikipedia
2. Mikrotik Hotspot Advantages/Limitations
3. MikroTik RouterOS — BGP
4. PPPoE Server HOWTO for MikroTik RouterOS 2.9
I’ll update more, rest time 🙂
We have meeting session, while waiting for boss arrive we have to set all required stuff including presentation. Not much, only setting groove. Since we all already have our groove account then we must use our account in other computer located in meeting room.
Can I use my existing groove account in other computer? ( my senior ask)
Sure, but after making preparation first.
Step taken to use groove account in other computer :
1. Click File -> click "Use Account on another Computer"
2. Click OK or choose other place by click Browse