From author site :
This is a minor update with mostly bug fixes and the inclusion of dynamips 0.2.7 final in the binary packages. Also, now OS X is an "officially" "supported" platform — in so much that anything about this project is official or supported. 🙂 Meaning I’m now packaging a DMG with the Dynagen app, Dynamips compiled for Intel, a Dynamips server launcher, and all the associated docs and sample labs. Fellow Mac users, let me know how this works out for you.
Version 0.9.3 changlog:
* No longer prints a warning for unused switchports
* Added "MAC" option to set base MAC address of a router. See all_config_options.txt for usage.
* Eliminated unnecessary Leopard-2FE insertion on 3660s resulting in "a NM already exists in slot 0" warnings from Dynamips.
* Fix bug that caused crash when trying to capture packets on an unconnected interface
* Dynamips temp files are now written to the user’s temp dir rather than \Program Files\Dynamips. Might make it work better under Vista.
* Dynagen allows POS to frame-relay switch connections. But there seems to be a bug in dynamips 0.2.7 that prevents it from functioning.
* Console entries in dynagen.ini for use with iTerm on OS X and SecureCRT on Windows. The SecureCRT one is a little glitchy but generally works.
* Entering "no ?" caused a crash
* Including a new Network Device list script for Windows that includes interface descriptions in the output contributed by Volker Semken.
Recent upgrade to windows office 2007 from windows 2003 get problem, since CD from MS not come as usual. Late for a month 🙂
Only serial number receive without CD. Time for upgrade to valid licence.
I have look around in google for a way to upgrade, this post has clear guide but I need to give screenshot for my friend who need more assistance with picture.
See status bar for full path
Backup registry entry, right click and choose Export
Save in some place
Find Product ID and delete
Close registry editor, open office program and type in valid licence.
In case process not run smoothly, double click file backup registry file.
More resources :
- Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Windows XP Edition (Shelly Cashman) (Shelly Cashman)
- Office 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- Microsoft Office 2007 Illustrated Introductory, Windows XP Edition (Illustrated Series) (Illustrated Series)
- Microsoft Office Project 2007 Step by Step (Step By Step (Microsoft))
After testing ms groove for two days I think this application is rocks. I’ve been using ftp along with blog to collaborate with other team member but groove make it’s fun.
As usual I like to make hand dirty but with some resources to read and practice 🙂
here’s the lists :
1. grooveuser, blog, forum, download etc.
2. How to relocate your Groove 2007 files to another disk, I don’t know if Vista support symlink 🙂
3. Security loophole found in Groove 2007 Files Tool, Groove’s security model
I used to use openoffice to save document into pdf 🙂
Recent upgrade from Office 2003 to Office 2007 make me think about native supoort of pdf .
After googling I found this link :
Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS
This Add in for :
* Microsoft Office Access 2007
* Microsoft Office Excel 2007
* Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
* Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
* Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
* Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
* Microsoft Office Visio 2007
* Microsoft Office Word 2007
Hehehe, where save as pdf button located ?
I don’t familiar with XPS , but these links might help :