After testing ms groove for two days I think this application is rocks. I’ve been using ftp along with blog to collaborate with other team member but groove make it’s fun.
As usual I like to make hand dirty but with some resources to read and practice 🙂
here’s the lists :
1. grooveuser, blog, forum, download etc.
2. How to relocate your Groove 2007 files to another disk, I don’t know if Vista support symlink 🙂
3. Security loophole found in Groove 2007 Files Tool, Groove’s security model
I used to use openoffice to save document into pdf 🙂
Recent upgrade from Office 2003 to Office 2007 make me think about native supoort of pdf .
After googling I found this link :
Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS
This Add in for :
* Microsoft Office Access 2007
* Microsoft Office Excel 2007
* Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
* Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
* Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
* Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
* Microsoft Office Visio 2007
* Microsoft Office Word 2007
Hehehe, where save as pdf button located ?
I don’t familiar with XPS , but these links might help :
Another googling activity bring me to a new keyword "free cisco books", I ever read about professor who write book about cisco and upload it in internet. I forgot his name but I still remember the place :
yes, by typing cisco in search term I got a few result and the main thing is they have free download section .
Registration is simple, just entering email and password.
Here’s some link from lulu.com around cisco :
Interesting site, I just ordering multimedia book in amazon in ebook category. I think I can download the book after make payment. It just hardbook that I must wait for almost a month 🙁
I hope lulu.com collection will grow faster. So my next order will be placed on lulu.com
Any other source for cisco ebook?
Cisco Books and Networking Resources Web Site
While waiting for FreeBSD 7.0 release 🙂
Just wondering average file system in datacentre, OS etc
Like Amazon, do they use spesific filesystem, OS likewise 🙂