Yes, I just realized that things when I got decreased speed of my download. From 32k to 1k.
I think its normal situation since I never see that before. But my download almost over.
After thinking a while I think I must change my identification agent as browser.
To do that I click Download properties.
Click on ‘Protocol’, there is a few option available:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
- Netscape Communicator 4.0
- Opera 3.6
Pick anything other than ‘Free Download Manager 2.x’.
Click ‘Apply’ and try to resume my download.
As I see, I got 34.3 KB/s speed for my download.
Hohohoho, robot versus defined robot.
Give me my download please 🙂