Recommended VPS for your FreeBSD or Linux Server + Custom Iso Allowed (Free $20 credit for limited time, grab it now)
At previous post about install wordpress in localhost, I got new question :
What about FTP server, is it possible to install local FTP server to make simulation like upload to real server?
The answer is : Yes
Just install FTP server in computer and point it’s shared folder, for example :
Here’s the steps :
1. Download latest version from here
2. Download FTP client, for example coreftp from here
3. Install FTP server and FTP client
4. Add any password you want, like 123456
5. Add user and password for accessing folder in FTP server, I use : alamster and password : 123456
6. Add shared folder, this folder is destination folder like ‘public_html’ or www in real production server
7. Try login to FTP server with defined user and password at previous step.
For more detail illustration , see this video